Sunday, November 8, 2009

Received

It' already 1pm. I had a blast last night at my friend's birthday party and what's good about it is that after 7 bottles of red horse, several shots of tequila, vodka, and whiskey I woke up without a hang over. It's midday and the sun rays' hit the room and my face directly. It's hot, humid.

I headed straight to the shower and while dressing up, I told my partner to get ready for we're going to the mall to spend the day away.

I held a taxi cab, while on our way, I received a text message. It was from my partner. I was puzzled why he'd sent me message where in fact he's just beside me. It says:

"slip p c beybi?
eat kana agad pag gcing u ha....
labyue so much beybi... grabe toxic nnmn aq at may klase n ulit bkas gwa p me lctre and d lyk..."

The message is not me for me. As clear as the cloudless sky.

My head grew heady, my body felt cold. No it's not because of the alcohol and spirits I took last night nor the hot weather.

I put the phone on my bag's pocket and went completely silent.

The end.

I might need more alcohol and a friend who'll stay with me who need not talk but just stay with me while I stare at nothing.

Xoxo

The Curious Cat

P.S. The image is courtesy of http://www.yogabreeze.com/message_in_a_bottle.jpg

13 comments:

  1. while everyone is falling in love, my heart broke into a million pieces. thanks for shattering it. Pareho lang pala ang mainlab sa girl at sa boy, parehong masakit, walang kasing sakit. tangina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! I feel for you, man.

    Will you tell him about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kuya xtian, hugs..kung kailangan mo po ng kausap, text ka lang po..you know my digits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it time to set yourself free?

    Be ready, for it will be one heck of a ride! If you need some company. Always, just an email away.

    galen121581@gmail.com

    Invite kita sa mga kasama ko dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. may mga bagay na kailangan nating bitawan kahit ano pang nais nating kumapit dito

    hindi dahil sa hindi na ito pinapahalagahan, kundi upang may matira naman sa ating sarili

    mahal_ko_si_jr@hotmail.com

    kung sakali man na kailangan mo ng kausap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow, xtian! I'm so, SO sorry.

    I know how you feel. Trust me.

    Nothing anyone can say can make you feel any better right now, so I'll just send good thoughts your way.

    And yeah, get your besties together, pronto. Venting will help. And you deserve a drink or two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *HUGS* my heart goes out to you xtian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. may hangganan din ang pang-unawa.

    right now, i know you're very much affected with what happened. magalit ka, ayos lang yan.

    whatever your decision is, we're just here to listen. no judgments. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. let me share this opening paragraph on coelho's closing cycles.

    "One always has to know when a stage comes to an end. If we insist on staying longer than the necessary time, we lose the happiness and the meaning of the other stages we have to go through.".

    take it easy bro. i know it's hard but you'll make it. you have to, eventually, anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness. parang nahila yuing hininga ko. eto naman ang hirap sa nahuhuli sa pagbabasa ng blog. pag-dating ko, nag-iba na yung takbo ng kwento.

    sabi ko kanina sa last post mo, i hope maayos nyo yan. teka babasahin ko muna yung next installment bago ako magcomment ng bonggang bongga.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you didn't confront him after this? ouch

    ReplyDelete