Thursday, November 26, 2009

SMS


I went home early yesterday, the client postponed the meeting and rescheduled it later today. I decided to go home first to leave my stuff before going to Taft. I was walking on my way home when we bumped into each other.

“Oh saan ka?,” he asked.

“Hindi natuloy so iwan ko muna gamit ko,” I replied.

“Pupunta ako ng Save More, check ko if pwede pa ‘tong credit card ko,” he said while showing his cards.

“Ok uwi muna ako,” I said as I head for home, he followed me.

Before we entered the house I gave him money.

“Ito na lang gamitin mo, baka hindi pa pwede card mo. Hindi mo pa nabayaran ‘yan,” I offered him.

“Pero try ko pa din,” he said as he accepted the bill.

“Teka akin na nga lang ‘yan at ito na sayo,” as I gave him a larger bill.

I put my stuff on the floor and changed my clothes. He left to set off to Save More. After I finished dressing up I went out and headed to Taft.

On my way back to QC, the train I was in suddenly stopped. So we’re asked to vacate it and wait for another train to come. Ayala MRT Station is still a nightmare. Daming pa din tao putik.

I am in no mood to go home just yet so I decided to go online in a café. I was adding, checking, and replying to whatever there is to do in FB and Multiply. I went online in YM and chatted with some new found friends (thanks sa kakulitan ninyo ha, I appreaciate it a lot, alam nyo na kung sino kayo so no need na magcomment dito lol).

By 12 midnight, the café closes so I decided to go home. I was walking home while talking to a friend on the phone. I haven’t noticed the time, it’s already past 2am so he reminded me that I still have work later so we called it a night.

I entered the room and as expected he was already asleep.

I inserted my other SIM to check for messages. There were 3.

Message 1: “Gusto mo ng nudels?”

Message 2: “Akala ko sa ****** ka lang? tagal ano oras na?

Message 3: “labyue beybi..lock+mu yng dor mu ha bka psukin k ng ka.bord mate mu jan..uhmm”

The first two messages were clearly intented for me, the third one however was for someone else, he just happened to sent it to me accidentally (again).

This time, wala na ako ramamdamam. Ayoko na muna umuwi tonight. Bahala na kung saan ako makikitulog.

---

“I am here to tell you we can never meet again
Simple really, isn't it, a word or two and then”

“Every moment of my life from now until I die
I will think or dream of you and fail to understand
How a perfect love can be confounded out of hand”

“You are all I'll ever want, but this I am denied
Sometimes in my darkest thoughts, I wish I'd never learned
What it is to be in love and have that love returned”

- excerp from Written In The Stars, Elton John/Tim Rice’s Aida


Xoxo

The Curious Cat

P.S. Image is courtesy of http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/mobile_choice/cms_assets/news/texting-1-46949-46950.jpg

22 comments:

  1. lam mo you're sinasaktan mo lang sarili mo lalo sa di mo pagconfront sa kanya. di mo deserve ganyan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Para sa iyo nga yung theme song ko sa last entry mo.

    Tara! Nomonomo na.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he still doesn't know na nag wrong send sya syo? wala bang sent items yung cp nya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with what Engel said.
    Spare yourself from more hurt, Xtian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. may pagka masochist ka pala. talk to him para matapos na ang problema.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would have to agree with them this time, xtian.

    talk to the guy. there's no point in holding back now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kung kailangan mo ng kausap, andito lang ako

    wala ako sa lugar para husgahan ang partner mo

    wala rin ako sa lugar para sabihin sa iyo kung ano ang nararapat sa iyo

    handa lang akong makinig sa mga kuwento mo

    nga pala, nabasa ko sa blog ni boying opaw malimit ka sa gloria jeans at coffee bean sa cubao

    kung yun yung nasa araneta, siguro nagkikita na tayo.

    hindi ko lang alam na ikaw yun

    ingat parati bro

    be strong

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay na siya sana sa last few entries.. tama si engel. it's time na to confront him.

    i like that song you posted sa taas. it always makes me feel a little sad though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. darn! :(

    hope all will be well with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm ay nako, save the "wrong sent" messages, then ipakita mo na kasi. Habang maaga pa, if he is indeed cheating on you, baka pwede pa remedyohan (ang tanga ko talga no?). Pag pinatagal mo pa, baka mas masaklap pa ang kahihinatnan. One lie grows like a Cancer tumor, place it on chemotherapy before it kills you.

    - si kiko ay di matsing :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. hirap nyan pero seems that your not meant to be... once pinatagal mpa yan mas malalim ung emotional investment mo mas masakit pag dumating na part na maghihiwalay na kau...

    kaya mo yan...

    daming taong susuporta sau!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hanggang kelan mo ba pahihirapan ang sarili mo. set yourself free tsong.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really don't know you, I don't know him, and I don't know what's happening or what's the context, but I always believe that an honest and sincere talk is a good start when settling things.

    You owe the truth to yourself.

    Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. garapal talaga yan... san mo nakukuha yun strength mo?

    ReplyDelete
  15. ummm...you know what to do. hugs na lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ouch...
    You guys need to talk.
    IMHO, you don't deserve this.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm afraid I have some idea where you might be coming from, xtian, and so I cannot join the chorus just yet.

    It's not that one denies what is happening - the evidence is clear and indisputable. It's just that love doesn't operate on cold logic alone. Which is why often, against all reason,one hopes against hope. That forgiveness will make the other change. That enough love will make things better.

    There's also the "what ifs" : what if I end up unhappier without the other? Better the hell you're familiar with, rather the one out there that could be waiting, which could be far worse.

    Just a couple of reasons why people choose to stay in dysfunctional relationships. We wait and see. And wait some more. Until we get so used to waiting that our lives of quiet desperation just go on.

    ReplyDelete
  18. friend, maybe it's time to talk. siguro kailangan n'yo nang harapin ngayon ang mga problema at ilagay sa tama ang inyong relasyon. *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, this is soooo sad.
    Don't keep the silence unless you're a masochist.

    ReplyDelete