Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009/2010


Goodbye 2009 and thank you for all the things you gave me this year. Thanks for a great job, a great profession, and all the opportunities you gave me. Thanks to a the people I met who inspired me and help me to become who I am, without them I would not be able to accomplish so many things that made me who I am. Thanks to all the people I have yet to meet who help me to be able to survive my rocky relationship. Thanks to all editors, writers, designers, photographers, artists, programmers, and models I’ve worked with who welcomed me and accepted me. Thanks to all the bloggers who reads and understands me, for giving pieces of advice, and becoming my friends in blogosphere. Thanks to my partner, for the love. Thanks to my family and friends for staying with me and continue believing in me. I thank God for everything, without Him I’What a year 2009 really is.

I welcome 2010 with open arms and hoping for the best. I’m looking forward for a better life, love and health. I’m looking forward to all the great opportunities it will offer me, to all of us actually. Wish us all the best and God bless us all for the year to come.

Happy New Year everyone!

Xoxo

Th Curious Cat

P.S. Image is courtesy of http://www.fireworks4all.com/images/502-Firework.jpg

20 comments:

  1. happy new year kuya xtian!

    more years of friendship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Curioscat!!!

    =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha @ternie sa manila na ako magpapaputok hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. a happy new year xtian!!! 2010 will definitely be a better year =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year too lee, it will be better

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I always take a bath, I'm not your typical household cat rudeboy

    ReplyDelete
  7. pahabol lang, hehehe. happy new year bro! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. kahit huli na.. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete