Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Drama

Enough drama for the mean time. I need a break. It's a good thing I was invited to two weddings and one beach party over the weekend and the next. I badly need to get away for a moment.

Sorry for the drama. It (romantic life, or so I thought) was not meant to be shared here in blogosphere but I have no where else to let it all out. After all, I decided to open up this blog so I have a venue to share what I've been keeping all my life from the rest of the world.

Life is full of drama (and sh*ts too). It's hard to have friends who don't know this side of me. It's hard not to have friends who knows this side of me. To carry all these feelings and no one there whom I can trust to listen to me. But it's harder when you can't even share what you feel to your partner.

I hope when December ends, I'll leave all the drama behind. I'm (so) looking forward for the year to come. More work, more friends, and most specially more adventures to trigger the curios cat in me.

Xoxo

The Curious Cat

P.S. Image courtesy of http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Drama-icon.png

26 comments:

  1. Christmas is the season for sharing, xtian. So share your innermost thoughts and your drama with us. Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi na:

    "After all, I decided to open up this blog so I have a venue to share what I've been keeping all my life from the rest of the world."

    Share and share alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. panalangin ko na maging maaayos na ang iyong kalagayan sa lalong madaling panahon...

    enjoy life.

    love life.

    god bless, bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. green day.

    summer has come and passed. the innocent can never last. wake me up, when december ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well goodluck with the day ahead... if you don't have friends who don't know that side of you, then reach out. regardless what they think about they are still ought to listen and understand for they are your friends...

    smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel you, all of us needs a clean slate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "We survived being in the dark only for the tiny speck of light left along the corridor."

    - Anon

    ReplyDelete
  7. just share away. it's your personal space so let it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Xtian: isama mo ako sa beach! lolz

    Rude: hey, xian is supposed to be the curious one, not you! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. @rudeboy haha innermost thoughts sinusulat ko dito haha sige na nga lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ewik haha oo nga kaya nagchachat na ako ulit lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Galen kaya h'wag mo na pigilan 'yan kaw din magiging kaong 'yan lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. sadyang madrama ang buhay. pero kailangan, go lang nang go! ang mahalaga, hindi tayo nawawalan ng pag-asa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ayus lang yan. your blog is not really for us, although we have benefited from it too. it's for you to express your thoughts- even the ones that aren't as shiny and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah, no more drama bro. :)

    just take all the distraction that you could get. remember, life is about falling down seven times and standing up on the eight.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Aris tama ka diyan, dapat hopeful pa din hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hear you, man!
    Hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete