Monday, June 21, 2010

Stick


It’s a lazy day and my mind’s wandering about. Back on bed, legs stretch outward. It’s a hot day and I’m still sleepy. Free hands start to crawl. Right hand finds its way inside my shorts. There you go, resting silently old friend. It’s been a while and I miss you so. Fingers start to play slowly patting in circles. Playing hard to get eh. Caressing slowly without choking. After all, I’m not in the mood for bondage. Wakey wakey old friend. Sending messages telepathically. Gleefully it finally responded. I want it up and I want it down and oh so gently. Closes my eyes and think of you. Imagination is a friend for keeps. Temperature starts to rise. Left hand starts to pull the shorts down. Exposing the old friend, it finally breathes freely. I think of you “Wanna take a ride on my disco stick?” Up it goes and down again. Breathe in and out. It’s getting warmer and hotter. Almost there and friend you were smiling. It’s hard, exposing its veins. I moan silently who might not hear of it. Let it go and there it goes. You vomit a lot. I like it. I’m exhausted. Can I sleep now? Thanks my old friend. I can always count on you in times like this. I close my eyes and dream of you. See you later.

Xoxo

The Curious Cat

P.S. Image is courtesy of http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/48800/48847/48847_b001_stick_md.gif

5 comments:

  1. oh yeah..the ever loyal friend you can count on! hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. soltero said it. ever loyal and dependable friend. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. 知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  4. nakakaloka! ayun pala ibig sabihin ng disco stick!

    ReplyDelete