Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tune


I copied one of your favorite song.
I listened then I smiled.
Then it was high school again.
4th year to be exact.
I was sitting next to a diva.
"You ask how my day was."

I remembered it was Physics my favorite subject.
I was the teacher's fave.
98 all throughout.
They envied me, i used to like it.
Used to.
"You're the best listener that I've ever met."

I never let anyone copy my answers.
They hated me for that, even my friends.
Guess they already used to me being like that.
They accepted me and loved me being just like that.
Like that.
"What took you so long."

Then the song ended.
I'm back to where I am now.
Here right beside you.
Then you looked at me and I melted.
Melted.
"Thanks for your patience."

You asked if I'm ok.
I said never been better.
Then you smiled.
I smiled back.
Satisfied.
"Head over feet."

Xoxo

The Curious Cat
P.S. Image courtesy of http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/songbook/images/song_intro.gif

4 comments:

  1. awwww!! alam mo, i want this song to play pag at kung ikasal ako. it's soo romantic!

    ReplyDelete