Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blanket


it's late but why I feel that the night is still young, starless sky brings unusual comfort, cold wind passes me that warms my soul, abnormal it may seem but I perfectly feel normal, extraordinaire even, it must be your smile, it must be your kiss, it must be you, I know because I wanted to, so much that I could not think of any better reason than you, happiness is written all over my face, i need no mirror to check my reflection, nor someone to tell me so, any time now, I'll be on my way home but there in your heart is where I truly belong, you see we may not see each other that often, but here in my heart is where I keep you, hush now, I'll be sleeping soon and dream of you, of us, good night for now, tomorrow's another day, I'll always be here for you like you are always there for me

Xoxo

The Curious Cat
P.S. Image courtesy of http://www.candedesigns.com/candedesigns/files/2_5_21_19__available_april_15th_microfiber_baby_blanket_pink.jpg

4 comments:

  1. 喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  2. a sweet post :)

    and i've noticed masyado atang poetic ang mga posts mo lately ;))

    ReplyDelete