Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sunday


I was reading a book I borrowed from you.
You were browsing the internet using my Mac.
My left hand on the book while the other on your left leg.
Your right hand on the keyboard while the other embracing me.
T'was raining outside and we're just killing time.
Exchanging glances and smiles while mouthing words only us understood.
I felt secured, at peace, and loved and I know you are too.

Xoxo

The Curious Cat
P.S. Image courtesy of http://www.freewebs.com/itemsforless/31730%20ALAB%20GARDEN%20LOVER%20FROGS%20BENCH.jpg

9 comments:

  1. between a book and the rain i'd choose rain anytime.
    between a book and a warm body? i'd still choose a book anytime. (but only after lighting firecrackers with the warm body hahaha...evil ko talaga!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tender moments from the Curious Cat. How sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 聰明的人喜歡猜心 雖然每次都猜對了卻失去了自己的心............................................................

    ReplyDelete