Friday, August 6, 2010

1


It’s been a year since I started this space. All I want is to let all out what I hid from world where I belong. With the fear of not being accepted as normal, this blog has been my breathing space – my refuge. No pretence, no fabrication, no make belief. Not fearing of what people might think because to them I only exist within these four corners in cyberspace. What a year so far.


Sometimes things happen right in front of you without you even realizing it. It may take minutes, hours or even months before you become conscious of it. At times, you may not even recognize it at all. Sometimes even if we do see it, there are things we can’t change and the best we can do is to accept it.


When I started this blog, I only intend to share about the past struggles and adventures I’ve been through on my way of accepting myself – that I might be tagged on the category that falls in between the normal orientation the world accepts. Like what I’ve said earlier, things happen. My world starts to fall apart right before my eyes and there’s nothing more I could do but to raise a flag in surrender. This blog turned into my therapy – to cope up and save my sanity.


It was not my intention to bring another drama to the already soap-opera-like filled blogosphere. Nor my intention to gain audiences by ranting about how hard and sad life has become for me. I guess misery attracts people. I’m glad that a lot reached out to offer pieces of advice. I truly appreciate the efforts given to me.


If it weren’t for the readers’ feedbacks and sentiments I might not able to gain my sanity back. I was able to move on and forward. It was hard but I was able to made it.


I’d just like to thank all of you. Another year has come by and still I’m here. I might not able to update on a regular basis but from to time I will. That’s for sure.


Well, Happy First Anniversary to my blog.


Xoxo


The Curious Cat
P.S. Image courtesy of http://www.vmguru.nl/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/anniversary_1.jpg

13 comments:

  1. like i said kay ruddie, engel, and now to you (soon kay iurico, too)

    happy blog aniv! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and happy blogsary, batchmate! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwww. congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..dami nyong nag 1 yr na!
    CONGRATS!

    i wish tumagal din ako ng 1 year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats and more blog years to come CC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary! thank you also for sharing with us your stories. take care always, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog had served its purpose, and more. congratulations on your first year at blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy blogaversary, xtian! my trips to this place have always been filled with delight. to more blogging years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. akong pasundayag sa imong isa ka tuig sa blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete