Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

Here I am again just like last year – trying hard to recall the moments that made me who I am today. It seemed that my mind refuse to cooperate. I can’t think very well. Memories elude me. It’s like thinking so many things all at once.

I know I’m on my lowest this year. I ended a very long relationship that started wrong but I’m glad it ended right. It’s been rough but I made it through gracefully.

A new love has flourish that help me get back on my feet and help me believe in myself again. It was a love that I hope to last very long. I felt the love and I’m so happy. I’m a work in progress but I’m trying hard to return whatever that is given to me. But one thing is for sure that I’m truly, deeply, madly in love with my partner.

This year I left the company that I stayed the longest. I joined another company that is the complete opposite of the former that left me exhausted everyday. I don’t know how long I am able to last but I’m still holding on.

I also sacrifice a lot this year. I do not know if my sacrifices are all worth it but I have to try. Whatever the outcome may be I’ll accept it even if I’ll fail, at least I tried.

I’ve gained a lot of friends this year. I am very thankful and grateful for that.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who follow, read and comment on my entries. I know that my entries were written not minding the forms and grammars but I hope the messages that I’d like to share find its way to you. I hope that somehow I inspired you and that you’ll learn something from it.

So before I end this entry, I’d like to greet all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am hoping for the best and may all we have a peaceful, safe and eventful 2011. I still wish you all happiness, contentment and love just like last year.

Xoxo

The Curious Cat
P.S. Image courtesy of http://www.maxgladwell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/New-Year-in.jpg

18 comments:

  1. happy new year! I wish you all the best as well! lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naks! more more miss friendship award para sa'yo kuya. happy new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just followed your blog:)

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Zai thanks, i wish the same to you

    @M.I. happy new year din

    @Nimmy hahahaha happy new year too

    @PluripotentNurse thanks, happy new year din

    @Rygel same to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New year to you!

    More power to you and your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year! :) looking forward to reading your blog entries this new year, this new decade! ingats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Will thanks :)

    @Angelo thanks sa pagfollow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, xtian! Lilipas din yang mga pagsubok. At least, may bonggang love ka ngayon diba? :)

    ReplyDelete