Monday, August 15, 2011

2


I’ll make this quick...

It was in Aug. 06, 2009 that I first started writing here and was overwhelmed by the readers’ response to every entry I made. I was on my lowest and this (blog) has been my therapy.

Then after a year, Aug. 06, 2010, I got to meet some of the other bloggers. I gained friends (in them) who were there to cheer me up and made me feel that I am special.

Then came Aug. 06, 2011, and my blog turned 2 (years) already. As you can see, I am not able to update regularly because my job is very demanding and often times I am already exhausted after rendering overtime. Still, I am hoping that somehow, if time permits, I’ll be able to write a thing or two again. Regardless, I am happy that blog survived 2 years of ups and downs.

Thank you all for following and reading my entries.

My dear blog, happy 2nd Anniversary us!!!

Xoxo

The Curious Cat
P.S. Image courtesy of http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YMV2WSKmR5Q/TNmPmI1-F8I/AAAAAAAABgI/qUPrL1gz6Rg/s1600/2nd+anniversary.jpg

8 comments:

  1. belated. i remember halos magkasabay lang tayo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 years and still counting...more...more...more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it been two years already? Your stories still resonate after all this time. Happy 2nd anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete